THE COOLEST PHONE POUCH ON THE PLANET!
WHAT BEGAN AS A POUCH FOR HORSEBACK RIDERS TO SAFELY CARRY THEIR PHONES, HAS NOW TURNED INTO A NECESSITY FOR THE OUTDOOR WORLD TO KEEP MUCH NEEDED ITEMS CLOSE BY DURING ANY ADVENTURE!
1 POUCH, 4 WAYS TO WEAR IT ~> LEG * BELT * CROSS BODY * WAIST
CARRY YOUR PHONE, KEYS, ID, MONEY, LIP BALM, MEDICAL SUPPLIES, & MORE!
Specifications & Sizing:
- Made of elastic & velcro; rubber grip to prevent slippage; Black in color
- Three strap lengths; all leg straps are 2"W
- *NEW* Calf strap is 20" & fits leg areas 11" to 16"
- Short strap is 25" & fits leg areas 16" to 24" (~pants size 00-8)
- Long strap is 30" & fits leg areas 22" & up (~pants size 4 & up)
*Please Note* Leg strap can be worn on any part of the leg. For riders with larger thighs, below the knee may work better (use calf or short strap for below the knee)
To replace the leg strap, fold the velcro end onto itself (to prevent the hook velcro from snagging the neoprene). Make sure the grip side is facing up and that the plastic buckle is on the right side. Slide the leg strap into the opening. If you pinch the end with the velcro to where it folds slightly in half, it will slide through the opening easier.