A PORTION OF SALES WILL BE DONATED TO THE AMAZING KIDS AT EXCEPTIONAL CARE FOR CHILDREN!
1 Pouch, 4 Ways to Wear it
Leg * Belt * Cross Body * Waist
Phone, keys, ID, money, lip balm, conceal carry, medical supplies, & more!
*Please see below for firearm details
- 6.75"L x 3.75"W x 1"D
- Three d-rings on back for more ways to wear/use
(no slip attachment strap with 2 removable clips included - clip to pocket, belt, waistband, or belt loop for added support (for leg use) or use to attach pouch to something else)
- Velcro closure
- Side pockets for lip balm
- Made of flexible, water resistant neoprene
- Fits all size phones
- Zipper pocket for keys, money, ID, etc.
OPTIONAL STRAPS: (add below)
- Made of elastic & velcro; rubber grip to prevent slippage; Black
- Two strap lengths; all leg straps are 2"W
- Short strap is 25" & fits ~pants size 0-8
- Long strap is 30" & fits ~pants size 4+
*Leg strap best suited for sitting (i.e. horse, motorcycle, ATV)
Cross Body & Waist Strap:
- Clip to the two outer d-rings for best fit
- Made of nylon; Black
- Easily adjustable between 60" - 32"
DISCLAIMER & FIREARM WARNING: Buy purchasing a Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster pouch via The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster website or from any of our authorized dealers, you agree to the following disclaimer - In no event shall The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with use or misuse of our products.
- For best functionality, use when the pouch is worn on a belt at the waist. We do not recommend wearing the pouch on a leg with a firearm inside.
- Pouch best suited for compact pistols that are 5.25"L x 3.25"W in size.
- It is highly recommended placing the firearm in The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster pouch with it already inside the correct size pocket holster to keep the firearm upright and to avoid trigger exposure.
- This pouch was not designed to be used in a quick draw firearm scenario.
- Great care should be exercised when inserting and removing your firearm from The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster pouch. Never place a loaded firearm into The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster pouch without first testing the unloaded firearm in the pouch for the proper fit. Always use extreme caution and assume your firearm is loaded. By purchasing and accepting delivery of The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster product, you are agreeing to the firearm warning and disclaimer that The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster has no control over how its products will be used and understand that any firearm is considered potentially dangerous. In no event shall The Horse Holster or Outdoor Holster be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with use or misuse of our products.
*URGENT* - LEG STRAP OPTIONAL!!!
*OPTION TO ADD LEG STRAP AND/OR CROSS BODY & WAIST STRAP BELOW!